binsus tomohon : english forum

this is where we share and learn together to get to know the world of English
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we are glad to face this upcoming holidays due to the ramadhan
STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET, please, SIGN UP WITH THE FORUM ASAP
Visit the official website of SMA Kristen 2 BINSUS Tomohon at http://www.binsus-tomohon.org
Don't forget to fulfil any tasks of you by posting as many as possible into the thread or topic provided
reach us by email to : smakr2_binsus_tomohon@yahoo.com
Please, register using your real name so admin or moderators can recognize you very well for the sake of your score assessed
Any unreal or strange user names will be deleted by admin in terms of precautions
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christmas Greetings 2008
Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm by Grace Montolalu

» Share your gossips!
Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» Laser engraving and cutting machine from Jinan K-Ring Technology Company
Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm by kringlaserengraver

» Debating World
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm by Admin

» a toy for a big boy
Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm by chintia Loginsi

» The Three Little Pigs
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» The Dog Bride
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the mouse,the frog and the hawk
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the trhee fhises
Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 pm by Prima Mawitjere

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share | 
 

 Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Chres
Moderator
avatar

Male Number of posts : 51
Age : 41
Location : tomohon : kakaskasen 1, kinilow 1, talete 2
Reputation : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:23 pm

Really?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binsus-tomohon.org
debora mandagi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:42 am

flower

i don't agree with your statement about smoking.
because i think, its very dangerous for us.
especially i am as teenager is very not good.....
and it can disturb our healthy..


So,,
No smoking and always keep healthy....


Gbu....>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oliviane wenno
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 10
Age : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Absolute Mistake   Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Are you kidding me Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Arrow If you said smoking is not threat, you must recheck it again. Don't you know that cigarette contains more than 4000 poisons Question
It is absolute dangeous for everybody, not just active smoker but also passive smoker. Exclamation
If your thinking is based on fact that is smoking can minimize stress because smoking is respiration therapy, it just lying. It would be better if we walking or run.
For me, smoking means minimze life time, 1 cigarette can take 4 minutes in your life. We never know our end. So say noooooooooooo to smoke! It just make people like me have allergy pale
Do you want your lung like this? it's scary me


Last edited by oliviane wenno on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.conanryogi.blogspot.com
oliviane wenno
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 10
Age : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:47 pm

oliviane wenno wrote:
Arrow If you said smoking is not threat, you must recheck it again. Don't you know that cigarette contains more than 4000 poisons Question
It is absolute dangeous for everybody, not just active smoker but also passive smoker. Exclamation
If your thinking is based on fact that is smoking can minimize stress because smoking is respiration therapy, it just lying. It would be better if we walking or run.
For me, smoking means minimze life time, 1 cigarette can take 4 minutes in your life. We never know our end. So say noooooooooooo to smoke! It just make people like me have allergy pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.conanryogi.blogspot.com
abraham kalampung
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Male Number of posts : 9
Age : 27
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:55 pm

With science and technology progress,,
i think man can have done whatever,,
and smoking is one of it...
We don't advise you to smoke,,
but it's will be happen if smoke is not dangerous again..
So??
afro affraid Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
brilsya moningka
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 9
Age : 26
Location : Toohon, SULUT, ID
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:57 pm

i cant deny that smoking is danger for our body.. but,,, if the government make an explicit system about smoking, especially about the right time and place for smokers to do their activities.....

i think it is not too bad for our country, especially in economy site. because we know together that cigarette gives a great number for indonesian's income...

but,,, as i tell in the first, the most important is explicit system about smoking activities. or we can say that the smokers must get special treatment, so the distribution of smoking activities can be controlled...



agree with me????
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greezarl.wordpress.com
Vinny Kojong
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:00 pm

affraid




I think cigarets is very dangerous for human. because, until now many people be suffere because it.
So, Keep Healthy and don't usage Cigarets.....




Gb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inri oway
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 14
Age : 27
Location : Binsus dorm
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:04 pm

debora mandagi wrote:
flower

i don't agree with your statement about smoking.
because i think, its very dangerous for us.
especially i am as teenager is very not good.....
and it can disturb our healthy..


So,,
No smoking and always keep healthy....


Gbu....>

hello Debora,,,,,,,

your comment is good, but our presentation tell about the people that already use the cigarette. in this modern era we know that the technology is increased, scientist already find many kinds that can make something for our healthy. so that in the future the disease that make by the cigarette will have the medicine. beside that, in the future maybe the scientist will find the other material to make cigarette. so that cigarette not have a big dangerous for our healthy. ok
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rianay.wordpress.com
fersta saguni
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:22 pm

debora mandagi wrote:
flower

i don't agree with your statement about smoking.
because i think, its very dangerous for us.
especially i am as teenager is very not good.....
and it can disturb our healthy..


So,,
No smoking and always keep healthy....


Gbu....>


According to me, , smoking not dangers now. . .
Because, , new research prove, , cigarette now don't contain the danger substance. . .
So, we can consume cigarette, , because smoking is not a threat among us. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fersta saguni
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:38 pm

Vinny Kojong wrote:
affraid




I think cigarettes is very dangerous for human. because, until now many people be suffere because it.
So, Keep Healthy and don't usage Cigarettes.....




Gb


Hai Vinny, ,

I think, ,now for consume the cigarette not danger, , because now the scientist prove, ,the chemical materials in cigarette have decrease

In modern technology, ,scientist did research virus like nikotin and tar decrease. .Beside of that, , consume the cigarette don't threat. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andre gumolung
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 5
Age : 27
Location : fourth room at asdelto
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: the economics problem   Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:42 pm

I know, now is modern era we know that the technology is increased, scientist already find many kind that can made something for our health, but we must look on the other side. actually the scientist has found something to decrease the dangerous poison of cigarettes but when we look in economics side that will be make the cigarettes more valuable. for the example poor people can not buy the machine because they haven't much money.
afro afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prety coloay
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 1
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:12 am

I don't agree with this group statement,,, Mad

Because,,, according to the fact in this era, many people that smoke, their body organ are damage.
WHY Question

In cigarette,,, contain many kinds of chemical unsure that dangerous, like nicotine.
Nicotine can destruct human's lungs.

Because of that, smoke is dangerous for human...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beni Rupang
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Male Number of posts : 10
Age : 25
Location : Manado, Politeknik
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:15 pm

Mr. Chres wrote:
Really?

I 100%ly disagree about Abam's group. Because, we know together smoke is very dangerous to our body...

OK! If you say smoke is not threat to us, can you give me the evidence??!!

Whereas the smoke's pabric, say the smoke can damage! The evidence, we can see in advertisement board, on that, the smoke's pabric write the negative impact of smoke...... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
inri oway
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 14
Age : 27
Location : Binsus dorm
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:56 pm

Mr. Chres wrote:
Really?

yes,,,,,,,,
because in this modern era the scientist already make a research to found a new medicine or something for the smoker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rianay.wordpress.com
inri oway
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 14
Age : 27
Location : Binsus dorm
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:16 am

oliviane wenno wrote:
Are you kidding me Question Question Question Question Question Question Question
Arrow If you said smoking is not threat, you must recheck it again. Don't you know that cigarette contains more than 4000 poisons Question
It is absolute dangeous for everybody, not just active smoker but also passive smoker. Exclamation
If your thinking is based on fact that is smoking can minimize stress because smoking is respiration therapy, it just lying. It would be better if we walking or run.
For me, smoking means minimze life time, 1 cigarette can take 4 minutes in your life. We never know our end. So say noooooooooooo to smoke! It just make people like me have allergy pale
Do you want your lung like this? it's scary me

hey Olive.....

what you don't listen our presentation.....

our group say that in this modern era, the scientist already make a research to find a new medicine and technology to minimize the effect of the cigarette. So that in the future, we not scar again about the effect of the cigarette.OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rianay.wordpress.com
nofri
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Mr. Chres wrote:
Really?

you are so wrong if said smoking is not threat,
because as we know in our daily life the smoker body is broke!!!!
you can look the smoker body in hospital the body is so bad,

so you must keep away from cigarette!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jifvy paomey
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:59 pm

I think it is not real happen in our life....
Because we know together even in the advertisement board already wrote that it is danger....
And come from the background of science actually we have to know that it is danger...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan   

Back to top Go down
 
Smoking is Not A Threat Among Us by Inri Oway, Abraham Kalampung, Fersta Saguni, Monica Pinontoan
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» orange, red smoking brew and a Lamborghini
» Dream about Smoking
» Smoking.....Ummmm aaaaaa....
» Smoking a cigarette
» The real threat to our future is the Bacteriophage

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
binsus tomohon : english forum :: Short Texts :: Functional Texts :: Betting (Analytical Prediction / Preview)-
Jump to: