binsus tomohon : english forum

this is where we share and learn together to get to know the world of English
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we are glad to face this upcoming holidays due to the ramadhan
STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET, please, SIGN UP WITH THE FORUM ASAP
Visit the official website of SMA Kristen 2 BINSUS Tomohon at http://www.binsus-tomohon.org
Don't forget to fulfil any tasks of you by posting as many as possible into the thread or topic provided
reach us by email to : smakr2_binsus_tomohon@yahoo.com
Please, register using your real name so admin or moderators can recognize you very well for the sake of your score assessed
Any unreal or strange user names will be deleted by admin in terms of precautions
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christmas Greetings 2008
Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm by Grace Montolalu

» Share your gossips!
Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» Laser engraving and cutting machine from Jinan K-Ring Technology Company
Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm by kringlaserengraver

» Debating World
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm by Admin

» a toy for a big boy
Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm by chintia Loginsi

» The Three Little Pigs
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» The Dog Bride
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the mouse,the frog and the hawk
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the trhee fhises
Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 pm by Prima Mawitjere

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum
 

Share | 
 

 Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade Lolong
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 15
Age : 25
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Beni Rupang wrote:
Andrew Orlando Hukom wrote:
Beni Rupang wrote:
Andrew Orlando Hukom wrote:
Mr. Chres wrote:
What are you standing on?

I'm absolutly agree about that!!! Because, our student can take big relationship with the other people outside the dorm. it's more better than, when staying in dorm!! we just get the relationship with same people on 3 years!!!
SO!!! Mr. Chres can you told to the head master about this???

My friend I'm sorry i disagree about your opinion.
If you say that, what we can't make good relationship with the outside people, when we weekend? Of course, we CAN.

My friend I'm sorry too!!!
I'm absolutely believe that when we life in the dorm, and then we get the weekend, we just do the relax after all of the activity in 2 weeks. if we can life in our home, the possibilities that we can meet new friends is bigger than when we life in the dorm.
And then, the communicating in the dorm have been isolated by the schedule of activity that all of us now that very busy!!!

My friend. I think that's your false, you can't benefitted your weekend time to make a relationship to the other people. And then, I will ask you, when weekend, what is your weekend time, you just eat up for rest? Without consort with the other people, exampe with your neighbors?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing


What's important is for a weekend of rest, rest and rest ..

You may, if the weekend in a neighboring house and talked about all of your experience is not for you at home.

Weekend is time for resting my bro!

Do not always think the relationship with other people is the most important thing in the world.

Once again I say, that the world is narrow.
We will not be miserable for 3 years if we continue to develop boarding, with boarding for 3 years.
geek geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jade Lolong
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 15
Age : 25
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:08 pm

Victor Liando wrote:
we dont have to stay at dorm because we already mature and dont have to be watched alwayssss


Question Question Question Question
What mature?

Mature means are independent and can manage their own self.

According to the reality, many teenagers now do not know and do not know the rules of ethics and manners.

Are you can not look in the mirror on yourself?
Sorry not intend offensive.

We really need to be monitored. Our parents leave us here to be formed by those professionals, so that later we can be useful for the nation.

Maturity only to those who deserve.
And I think none of teenagers in the adult world in all respects.
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roden rengkung
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Binsus student may skip staying in school dormitory?   Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:29 pm

I’m very agree for this topic…!!!
100% agree…!!!
In my life at dormitory, i was got many experience about the relationship with the other guy in dormitory, notwithstanding there are many trouble that I found in dormitory. But I can see from the positive side, because I can got more lesson in dormitory. I think our mentally can be a great mentally. And in dormitory we can discuss together the lesson that we not understand. And the relationship of first grade and third grade not like before…
I don’t agree if Binsus student must live outside, because that not assure they can be o good, discipline, and smart student…
How about you guys????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monica pinontoan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 11
Age : 25
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:31 am

hai,,,,


oh my beloved friend 'nDra i agree with your appoinment,,


cz, in weekend i can be my relation with another people more complicated,,
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oliviane wenno
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 10
Age : 25
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Definitely, I support that...   Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:08 pm

Based on facts, i absolutely agree if students are allow to stay outside dorm. If we can stay everywhere, we have chance to express ourselves. we have to get relation with others.
Some research prove that more than 95% success is based on social ability that's to build good relation with people.
Beside that the lack of water in dorm is really hard, not only for me but also for other students.
And everybody has right to make a decision includes place where we live. I want to say that I don't feel comfort in dorm, and situation in dorm is not enough good to support my learning activities. However, home is best place for me.
So, i totally, 100%, absolutely support and wish if we can stay outside of dorm.....!!! study lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.conanryogi.blogspot.com
jeine
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 12
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:48 pm

hello,,I agree with mo2n opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christovel rawis
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:22 pm

i agree this topic....





in my mind dormitory can give us relationship...., and dormitory can make the mentally of the student....

student was stand alone if they'r life in dormitory......
of course student usualy have the discipline......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Clara Sengke
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 10
Age : 25
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:36 am

i totally support about that, because we as a student can have a good relation with society and can refreshing after study in school it's better than we stay in dormitory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ayu.mantiri
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:39 am

Based on facts, i absolutely agree if students are allow to stay outside dorm. If we can stay everywhere, we have chance to express ourselves. we have to get relation with others.
Some research prove that more than 95% success is based on social ability that's to build good relation with people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
garry rampengan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Male Number of posts : 4
Age : 26
Location : TOMOHON
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:49 am

totally support that!!! Wink Question because, if we just stayed at home,
we can't build our self too! I think, if we stayed at home automatically we just have a relation with our friend when school time. if we think more, the relation with another peoples in school isn't enough!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fista
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Female Number of posts : 15
Age : 26
Location : TC
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:11 am

dorm make us;
*have better attitude
*many experience
* '' friends
*create a good mentality
*aproving

100% agree!
king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fiestacare.wordpress.com
Angelife Roring
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:30 am

Smile Smile Smile

I agree

Since terminological me by get dormitory,I can get a lot of friend and get to study their character. We can manage us in behavioral and tutorial. If get our task can make with friend,so we need to get dormitory besides us BINSUS school. this its utilize gets garrison. OK....





68u,,,,
n'ge_kudo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elrita_tawaang
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:57 am

santa santa santa



I accept if BINSUS student lives in dormitory,since gets to form person of aught school girl student,and I may there are many get friend,and may know them well of character and action that at do one day.because,there is it is better if BINSUS school girl student lives in dormitory.

santa santa santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
valencia karundeng
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:04 am

i not agree..

because, i far from my parents, friends, and not free to make activity. Sad Crying or Very sad Mad pale Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chintia umboh
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Female Number of posts : 10
Age : 26
Location : talawaan
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:20 am

Mad Mad

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

huhuhu...

i think the student live and stay in dormitory we can have

^ many friend, experience, independent, and we can do something be self,

but, i don't like that in dormitory have many kinds regulation to make our self not like to live in dormitory,
and i feel few boring t stay in dormitory,

how about you...???



santa santa

bounce bounce


i think that all

Gb,,

happy Christmas
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://chintiaumboh.wordpress.com
nofri
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:58 am

Mr. Chres wrote:
What are you standing on?

yes i agree about that,!!!! becuase our student can take a relationship,
and we can study together,so our friend can help us if we have a problem!!!!!

we like dormitory!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nofri
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:06 pm

Mr. Chres wrote:
What are you standing on?
broken family is a big problem,!!!
this start from bad comunication because the husband or wife just think about they job not think about they family!!!!!

so don't you just think about your self in one family but tou must understand the other people in your family!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
andries tampi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:08 pm

yes, i'm agree............ because when we stay in dormitory we can get the develop, for example we can be independence and have a good relationship with other student and can learn how through the difficult things. learn how to use the time with good...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jifvy paomey
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
avatar

Number of posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Mr. Chres wrote:
What are you standing on?

In this motion of course I'm standing on refuse to stay in school with dormitory.
First with stay in school with dormitory our relation with lot of people outside limit. There are a lot of prove that can basic this arguments. Such as our relation with the organization in church for the Christian limit by staying in dorm. So our socialization with them are so less than another.
With staying at School with dormitory we also have less of new information. In this context I stress on the school with law of facility. Because with the minim of facility our perspective of getting new information have hard gate to have.
Than our time with family also decrease by we living in dormitory. Actually we have to spend much of our time with them. Because they are the most important people in our life.
This is also have lot of prove. For the example because most of relation between student with parents are decrease when they enter dormitory. This usually happen to the workaholic parents. They make dormitory as the place that can make them easy in work.
So base on my argumentation i hold on live in home a long of student get study.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gerard tangkawarouw
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Male Number of posts : 13
Age : 26
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:41 pm

yes,i very agree............. affraid pale Neutral lol!
because we need much more information about outside situation. and i think it can gives a bit of phsycology impact for certain human character,.,. who can't live in monotonous situation.....
cheers Basketball
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nancyluntungan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:57 pm

lol!




queen Mad Razz I agree, binsus student can know many good thing when lives in dorm and quite a few positive thing that is gotten in dorm.. for example we in dorm learn how to we are well-behaved inside dorm and also outside dorm.. also, we can get many knowledge,,,,,,,


so,,,,i hope binsus, to be success

exacly with support from all of student in Binsus ........ pirat sunny king farao
Back to top Go down
View user profile
abraham arturo wakas
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:00 pm

Yes, I agree Because can improve student skill in speaking, and I hope you can more extended this subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rifino wulur
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:19 pm

I very agree with that theme, because this theme can improve our knowledge and can help us to easier to speaking, But, this subject is not teach. So, in next semester I hope can practice for our point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Renatto tumurang
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:27 pm

as the teenagers, we need some information to increased our knowledge.
if we only stay in the dorm, we cannot get some information that we need, although we have the facilities like internet or newspaper, but we need some information in the outside. beside that, we need to make a relationship with the other people in the out side......
So, lets we skip from the dorm....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
monica polii
binsus newbie
binsus newbie


Number of posts : 9
Reputation : 0
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:51 pm

yes, i'm agree............ because when we stay in dormitory we can get the develop, for example we can be independence and have a good relationship with other student and can learn how through the difficult things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?   

Back to top Go down
 
Binsus Students May Skip Staying in School Dormitory : Yes or No?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» oldenburg 1956 were you at school there then
» Secrets staying secret?
» Franklin Christian School-Crush?
» High School Reunion.. girl w/pimples
» I need to focus in school

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
binsus tomohon : english forum :: Short Texts :: Functional Texts :: Debating-
Jump to: