binsus tomohon : english forum

this is where we share and learn together to get to know the world of English

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we are glad to face this upcoming holidays due to the ramadhan
STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET, please, SIGN UP WITH THE FORUM ASAP
Visit the official website of SMA Kristen 2 BINSUS Tomohon at http://www.binsus-tomohon.org
Don't forget to fulfil any tasks of you by posting as many as possible into the thread or topic provided
reach us by email to : smakr2_binsus_tomohon@yahoo.com
Please, register using your real name so admin or moderators can recognize you very well for the sake of your score assessed
Any unreal or strange user names will be deleted by admin in terms of precautions
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christmas Greetings 2008
Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm by Grace Montolalu

» Share your gossips!
Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» Laser engraving and cutting machine from Jinan K-Ring Technology Company
Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm by kringlaserengraver

» Debating World
Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm by Admin

» a toy for a big boy
Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm by chintia Loginsi

» The Three Little Pigs
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» The Dog Bride
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the mouse,the frog and the hawk
Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the trhee fhises
Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 pm by Prima Mawitjere

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Chres

Male Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:18 pm

Hi, socmates...
Let's share here our stories

Last edited by Mr. Chres on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.binsus-tomohon.org
firsie kalangi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:21 pm

dear diary: lol!
i'm wake up from my bath at 05.05 AM. when i'm wake up from my bath, i feel very cool because rain but although i feel cool, i must wake up than go to a bath and after that i'm change my uniform.
than i must breakfast with my friends. but before i must worship. when worship i fell, i dont really to worship because i feel cool. i feel sick Embarassed . i want cry because of it, i pray to Lord, i want to God give me a new power for in this day.
aftar that i'm go to school with my friends. when we walk, i'm telling about all of my feel in that morning to my friends.
and now i'm studying english study. the teacher english names Mr. Cress. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Janet Manoppo
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Female Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:30 pm

dear diary Exclamation
this day i woke up up at 05.00 oh my God i feel so tired...
i go to the bathroom and i take a bath...the water is so cool you know... Mad
and than i use my uniform and i go the hall to do the worship i do that because i think i need to face with good and of course as a christian teenagers i have to build a good relation with my Father... queen
and than i has a breakfast and at 07.00 i went to school with my friends and in the way we talk many think about my experience yesterday...
and the first lesson is sport and i feel so bored because i do not like the topic this day....and finally i am become a loser in this topic....
and the second lesson is TI but now is free our teacher is not came...
and i spend this time with open my friendster... Smile
and the third lesson is English...this is my favorite lesson...cos my teacher is so funny...he..he...just kidding Razz
and last is religion....'keep pray' santa
finally i back to the dorm and i take a lunch... and than i take a rest...
and now i'm in library to finish my work...study
.... confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Djamen Berlian
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Dear Deary....,,   Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:52 am

Today i woke up and smile for world... Very Happy
i woke up, it means my slept is over.
Nervous and scare,,to day i will followed English test. This test make my heart nervous. I hope i can to pass an examination.
I woke up at 05.00 o'clock. After i took my towel i go to bathe. After i finished to bathe, i used Uniform. Next activity, i will followed worship with all student in dormitor. 20 Secon letter, worship is finish, we were to breakfast and went to school. I went to school with my friend. we are jokeon the way to scool.
Math, English and Story was schedule to day. And our first class mathematic,,we learn about combination. we are fun studing mathematic because, the lesson still easy. The teacher made our class understand about the lesson. And then about 2 bell's rang, it means the first class its over, so english time after that. Mr. Jona come in one hours. We playing game,in games we were worried because we will be chosen to play the game. Bells rang, that means game it's over. Now, Mr. Cress was give as examinatoin.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pangalila chresty
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: DIARY......................   Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:06 am

today is Thursday, and i woke up at 05.00am. after i woke up i pray to the God and then i directly take a bath with my friends. And then, quickly i change my clothes into my school uniform, then we do a worship in the hall of BINSUS. After that i had a breakfast with my friends and we went to school together with them. In the way to school im joking with them. When i arrived at school, i directly went to my class, but i forget to take my headset. And i return to dorm and try to get in to myroom but i can’t. So i back to my school and i borrow a headset from my sister brazers, then im back to my class and our first lesson was math. And our second lesson was English...................
cyclops study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christo sorongan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: MY DIARY .......   Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:49 am

This morning, i woke up at 05.30am and then i quickly take bath and wear my uniform quickly. After that, i directly went to hall of BINSUS and do a worship with my friends and then a had a breakfast with my friends.
Then we went to school together and joking with them until we arrived in school. In my class, i saw some of my friends was already arrived. And our first class was Mathematice, i like the lesson because i understand it. And the second class was English lesson, i like the lesson too, because for me English is full of fun...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
christo sorongan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

PostSubject: my DIARY......................   Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:51 am

This morning, i woke up at 05.30am and then i quickly take bath and wear my uniform quickly. After that, i directly went to hall of BINSUS and do a worship with my friends and then a had a breakfast with my friends.
Then we went to school together and joking with them until we arrived in school. In my class, i saw some of my friends was already arrived. And our first class was Mathematice, i like the lesson because i understand it. And the second class was English lesson, i like the lesson too, because for me English is full of fun...........
study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elisa naomi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: dear diary   Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:26 pm

Dear diary
Today,9th Oct 2008

05.00' o'clock a wake up, and I feel happy, because Jesus given a new day.After that I pray to God for the guidance from God in my life. And I go to bathroom, in bathroom I must waiting for take a bath. After take a bath, I change uniform in the room. When I change uniform I feel bad. I don't know why I feel bad. But in my mind, I say "What Ever".
Now 05.55, I ready for follow the worship. and the worship start at 06.00 o'clock. At the moment worship I feel calm, because before when I change uniform I feel bad, now I feel calm. After worship I waiting for breakfast. Moment breakfast I feel happy, because I like fish. After breakfast I feel satisfied. Smile Smile Smile
I want to school with my friend's. On the way to school, we talking about class each. I feel pleased, because weather today bright. A rive in the school, I says to my friend "Till we meet again". Because we exam class. 07.00 o'clock bells the ring. And the first class we study Math about Change, and the study make me feel happy. And now we study English and about Diary, and the teacher a Mr. Chres Laughing Laughing Laughing.
....................... study study study study study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thelbic lasut
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: 11__diary   Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:27 pm

woaaaahhhh cheers ................at 05.00 o'clock i woke up from my bad but i just stay in my bad during 5 minutes Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
i remember about my dream , i feel it's a bad because in my dream Sleep i see someone was kill me ...i'm very affraid affraid but i don't know who's that. Question .. maybe he is my enemy but i think i don't have enemy and whatever happen i can forgot that. After that i take a bath and finished i us my uniform before to ready followed worship in the function hall,but i forgot my holy bible and almost to be late Smile followed worship at morning. Next, at breakfeast time i just press on with because i wont wait my brother to together with me went to school, but he's not came and i just went to school with patrick and us umbrella becuase at the moment was rain. At the school, in the classroom i us learn mathematic with the topic combination study study study , it's fun for me and enjoy with the teacher Mr.Michael until third time i learn english study with Mr.Chres and the topic diary.. study study ......

hey my classmate ... Very Happy Very Happy english for me it's fun......
next..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sagay lingkan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: dear diary.....   Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:51 pm

last morning i woke up at 08.00am and i was pray. after that I greatings my family. after that I went to my bathroom, and I was change my waer because I and my family went to church for worship. after finish I was lunch wit my family. after that, I was slept with my father. I woke up at 03.00pm. and I went to my bathroom, after that, I was come back in my dormitory. went I come back in dormitory i'm ready to study, after that I follow to worship, after finish I went to my room for ready to slept, before that I don't forget to pray. so, that i can sweet dream
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vini koropit
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Female Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: dear diary   Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 pm

Today I woke up from my slept this morning at 5 o'clock. when I woke up, I still felt dream and cold. I ready to started my activity today. I took mt towel to bathe. After I finished to bathe, I used uniform. Next my activities is I will followed worship with all students in dormitory. After that, we were to breakfast. When I breakfast, I don't felt anything. Next, I went to school with my friends, because my boyfriend still breakfast and I must quick to school. Me and my friends went to school with umbrella, because drizzling rain this morning.
Math, English and Story was schedule today. Schedule today not bad for me. I felt happy today. I don't know why I felt happy. And our first class was Mathematics, we learn about 'combination'. I felt fun, because the lesson still easy. And then about two hours bells rang, it means the first class was over. So, English time after that. Mr. Chres came and gave us order to make diary. And this is my diary, order from Mr. Chres. santa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
veronika jacob
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Dear Diary   Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Dear Diary,,,,,,,

This morning i woke up more early, because to day my schedule is cleaning room. after i woke up i was pray and praise to the Lord of this new day that He give.
uggghhhhhh.... this morning i have a bit problem with my room mate so it make me bad mood. but after follow the worship i give my problem to Him. i found peach fullness and my mind feeling happy. after worship i breakfast with my room mate, but the food is less delicious so we loss ours appetite. after that i go to school with my room mate and than, i follow lesson for the first schedule, that is mathematic and i learn about logicals, and now i study English. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
suwitha mukuan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Dear Diary...   Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:02 pm

This morning I wake up at 05.30 am. Smile Smile Smile . I say thanks to God because He always bless me. After that I prepare my room and my bedroom. and than I went to bathroom, and I use my uniform. After that I must worship. I follow the worship with my friends, and I feel I don't really follow the worship. I must breakfast. I breakfast with my friends. But the food in this morning is not delicious. after that I went to school with my friends we talk about anything. and at school I study with my friends. first time we study Mathematic and the topic is Change. I feel happy went we study Mathematic. and then I study English.. And i write Diary...
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rara wawondos
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:55 pm

dear diary.....
in yesterday i wake up at 05:00 and i feel and that morning so lay and tired. but i try to sprit in that morning. after that i for that morning i don’t like the menu, so i go to school, and in school. in the school my condition is very good an spirit for following a sport study. After that I’m is no tired. But I look all my friends they are very tired and no have a spirit to study, becausein sport study we are must run.
In dormitory I lunch together with my friend, and I very happy because they are can kidding with me. In night at 07:00 i with all of my friends study in hall. And after study we will begin our worship .but, at the worship go on, i don’t concentration because, i’m in trouble with someone in my room. but, i feel out for relax.
I am its taste want apart at that time and I want that no someone which want to bother me Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kartika togas
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Female Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:24 am

Mr. Chres wrote:
Hi, socmates...
dear diary...
thank you God for this morning rain. this morning i woke up at 5.30 and i want to slept again. but, i can not full my imagine. so, i prepared my bed and after that i went to bathroom for take a bath. after that i follow the morning worship.
and than i came back again to dormitory to checked the situation. at the time, i was happy because there was not
one else that sick. but.... owpzz Crying or Very sad i was forget to check the 14 and 13 room..
oouw.... there was rani in 14 room.......
her teeth was a problem......
i am sorry rani Surprised ........
teng-teng-teng...
the first lesson was came.
before the first lesson, mrs. durne was call me and said to me: "tika, you must go back at the dormitory! and take the draft of medicine". "yes ma'am i do it now!" it is my answer.
silent when i gave the draft to mrs. durne, but she was forgot where she kept it! scratch \
in reality i was found the draft on the basket... it was dirty. with smile and mrs. durne style he said thank you to me...
treeet-treeeet-treeeettt!!! afro
the second schedule, english........
hehehehe!!!
now i want to learn... so, i will write again next time!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aryan poli
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: DIARY (Aryan Poli)   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:35 am

This morning, i woke up at 05.25am and i say thanks toGod then i quickly take bath and wear my uniform quickly. After that, i directly went to hall of BINSUS and do a worship with my friends and then a had a breakfast with my friends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
prily kapoh
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:44 am

Mr. Chres wrote:
Hi, socmates...
dear diary
Thank you God for bless until now.
this morning i woke up at 05.00 am. Although i feel cool because rain, but i trying for woke up. I direct
pray
drunken and clean my bed. Pas i direct take a bath, than change uniform and make preparation for follow worship I love you .
I worship with try seriously. After worship have breakfast , :loll: beginning appetite eat i missing because don't like that fish , Shocked but finally , constant must to eat. because, if don't eat , i will have a punishment Crying or Very sad . Finally i eat all friends. Although eating that i don't like.
Than i want to school with my friends.
the first lesson is mathematics, this learn i follow with a good condition.
And now i studying English with teacher : Mr. Chres Kahuweka study study study study study study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rani pesoth
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Diary   Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:42 pm

cheers dear diary,
cyclops Razz this morning I woke up more early. because my room is very dirty. I prepared my school equipment. before I take a bath, I cleaned my room. after that, me and my friend`s in room talking about someone.
geek at the 06.00 am, we go to hall, for followed the worship. every day we always eaten the religious foods.
after worship, I go to school with my friends. on the street, I meet with my friend. he is school in first Christian Senior High School in Tomohon..
Basketball in school,me and my friends, cleaned up the classroom. after that, we eleven social class sing together a Manado song.
Very Happy all of us so happy.
santa the first lesson, we study mathematic. usually we study. in dormitory and school we must study. so very tired. and than, we study english.
afro so,,,,,, this is my diary,
flower see you latter,,,,,,!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
johanes poluan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:28 pm

diary...

This morning, i woke up at 05.30am and then i quickly take bath and wear my uniform quickly. After that, i directly went to hall of BINSUS and do a worship with my friends and then we go to kicthen for korvei then a had a breakfast with my friends.
Then we went to school together and joking with them until we arrived in school. In my class, i saw some of my friends was already arrived. And our first class was Mathematics and the teacher is mr. maikel, i like the lesson because i understand it. And the second class was English lesson and the teacher is mr. chres, i like the lesson too, because for me English is full of fun and the teacher very fun and habdsome Very Happy ...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eko rx esau
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:54 am

dear diary...
this morning i woke up at 5.00 and then i prepared my bed and after that i went to bathroom for take a bath. At 5.30 I am ready with my uniform, after that I went to hall to follow the morning worship.
I has my breakfast and then went to school..
the first lesson was came.
and we learn about mathematics I like that, because I can understand this lesson.
The bel was rang it’s mean the next lesson is about to begin.
the second schedule, english........
We learn about how to make diary, I like this lesson because it’s easy.
santa santa pirat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Friska L Waworuntu
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Diary   Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:29 am

sunny sunny sunny Dear Diary.....
This morning, I woke up from my bed at 5.00 0'clock. I send a litlle prayer to GOD.
"Thank You LORD for You blessing in Mmy life. Thanks for this day You give for me. Please blessing this day and all of the people in my people in my life. Thank You GOD, in the name of JESUS Christ I pray. Amin."
Thats my pray to GOD. My feel is still like yesterday. My feel is sad because some one special go away from my life, but now I has a litlle happy because my GOD always be with him and now his happy in Heaven. I miss him very much.
At 5.15 o'clock, I took the qowel and I went bath room to take a bath, and I ready go to scool. In school, Shinta and Sharon try made me happy. they are my best friends. I feel fun and happy with them. We always studied together everyday. I try to forget my problem and made today to be great day for me. Yeeeaaaaahhhh...... Wink Wink Wink Wink It's a good idea for me.....
I studying in class with all of my friends. Today, I must get up from my feel sad and belive I can do it because I have friends and I know GOD always be with me. GOD always give me a strenght, and my day to be perfect. Thanks GOD for all of time You give for me. I love You GOD.... I love you I love you I love you I love you santa santa santa

Thank You.... Wink Wink Wink
GOD bless us jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Patrick Sumampouw
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: p3ck diary   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:01 am

dear diary
in this morning i woke up, pray, and go to auditorium for worship,
i feel so bad coz, i have many problem, esspecialy with my girlfriend.
after worship i go to sleep again. when i woke up, i go to bath, and after that i go to WARNET for posting this working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
g.t rondo
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

PostSubject: Dear Diary   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 am

today i woke up late because i sleep last night, went i woke up morning i feel tired but "what can i say that's the true live in dormitory. Went i finish wash my body i feel fresh and i go to my room to change uniform. next i go to hall to worship. After worship, i silence for while and i see my girlfriend "Rebeca" , because i see Rebeca not like always and after that i go to room 7 to take a guitar haved Jerry Tatuwo and go to school.
Went i came in my class i alone so i playing a guitar and sing a song, after that my friend came and sing together i feel so happiness. But after that my friend Cici talk to me about Rebeca and her say my girlfriend is sick. at moment i feel sad but i trust to she is gonna be alright i pray to God for Rebeca because ..... I love her I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sharon mesepy
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 16

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am

Dear Diary,

This morning i wake up at 05.00..i felt this day so cold..
after that i went to bathroom to bath..
at 06.00 i follow the worship in the hall,and i breakfast together my friends room.
then,i went to school with best friend Friska and Shinta..
when i arrived in the school,i meet my schoolmate in social class..
the first lesson is mathematic,for me this subject very hard
and the second lesson is english,i like this subject..
this is a great day for me! Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: diary   Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:56 pm

Today I woke up from my slept this morning at 04.30 o'clock. when I woke up,i feel cold. I ready to started my activity today. I took my towel and go to bath. After I finished to bath, I used uniform. Next my activities is I will followed worship with all students in dormitory.

After that, we have to breakfast. When I breakfast, I don't felt anything. Next, I went to school with my friends, Me and my friends went to school with umbrella, because drizzling rain this morning.
Math, English and Story was schedule today. Schedule today not bad for me. I felt happy today.

And our first class was Mathematics, we learn about 'combination'. I felt fun, because the lesson still easy. And then about two hours bells rang, it means the first class was over. So, English time after that. Mr. Chres came and gave us order to make diary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09   

Back to top Go down

A Diary Collection of Socializers 08-09
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1