binsus tomohon : english forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
binsus tomohon : english forum

this is where we share and learn together to get to know the world of English

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we are glad to face this upcoming holidays due to the ramadhan
STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET, please, SIGN UP WITH THE FORUM ASAP
Visit the official website of SMA Kristen 2 BINSUS Tomohon at http://www.binsus-tomohon.org
Don't forget to fulfil any tasks of you by posting as many as possible into the thread or topic provided
reach us by email to : smakr2_binsus_tomohon@yahoo.com
Please, register using your real name so admin or moderators can recognize you very well for the sake of your score assessed
Any unreal or strange user names will be deleted by admin in terms of precautions
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christmas Greetings 2008
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm by Grace Montolalu

» Share your gossips!
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» Laser engraving and cutting machine from Jinan K-Ring Technology Company
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm by kringlaserengraver

» Debating World
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm by Admin

» a toy for a big boy
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm by chintia Loginsi

» The Three Little Pigs
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» The Dog Bride
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the mouse,the frog and the hawk
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the trhee fhises
The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 pm by Prima Mawitjere

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Tortoise and The Hare

Go down 
+6
ryan
dwinita_palilu
josua
Herman Rondonuwu
meyske
Emmor
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Emmor
Emmor

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-18

The Tortoise and The Hare Empty
PostSubject: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:36 am

The Hare was once boasting of his speed before the other animals. "I have never yet been beaten," said he, "when I put forth my full speed. I challenge any one here to race with me.“
The Tortoise said quietly, "I accept your challenge.“
"That is a good joke," said the Hare; "I could dance round you all the way.“
"Keep your boasting till you've won," answered the Tortoise. "Shall we race?“
So a course was fixed and a start was made. The Hare darted almost out of sight at once, but soon stopped and, to show his contempt for the Tortoise, lay down to have a nap. The Tortoise plodded on and plodded on, and when the Hare awoke from his nap, he saw the Tortoise just near the winning-post and could not run up in time to save the race.
Then the Tortoise said: "Slow but steady progress wins the race."
Back to top Go down
http://www.emmor.wordpress.com
meyske
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-03-09

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 5:36 pm

There was a Here and Tortoise. The Here was arogan and have a over self confident. The Here was invited the Tortoise to have been a beaten. The Tortoise accepted this job and they did it. The Here show to the Tortoise his skill. In race the Here have a nap, because his though the Tortoise can't passed this race. In fact, the Tortoise can passed this race when the Here have a nap and won this beaten. The Tortoise said to the Here "Slow but steady progress wins the race."

by:Meyske Gente
Back to top Go down
Herman Rondonuwu
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 11:10 pm

There was a Hare in the forest, the hare have one skill that is running. the Hare can running fast more than the other animal. one day the Hare invited the Tortoise to race with him. and the Tortoise accepted the challenge. In the race the Hare running fast and leave the Tortoise, but the Hare want to show the Tortoise his skill. In race the Hare take a nap. but when the hare woke up, the hare saw the tortoise is near from the finish line. the hare try to running fast. But he lose and tortoise say slow but steady will won the race.

Last edited by Herman Rondonuwu on Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
josua
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:15 pm

There lived in forest tortoise and hare. The hare said as the fastest runner in forest. One day, a tortoise challange the hare for race. But, hare accept the challange with arrogantness. In the day of race, hare run very fast but when he look back, the tortoise is far from his sight. So, the hare rest for long time under the tree. When the hare awake, he see the tortoise is near from the finish line. When he see the tortoise, the hare run as fast as he can for reach finish line. But he lose and tortoise say slow but steady (like him) will won the race. Smile
Back to top Go down
dwinita_palilu
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: by Dwinita Palilu   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:46 pm

One day, there was an arrogant hare, which never had been beaten in race. When a tortoise heard that the hare invited any one to race, he accepted the invitation. At the beginning of the race, the hare ran faster and after a little while he take a nap to show that he didn’t work so hard to win the race. Although, the tortoise ran slowly, but he could won the race with his hard work.
Back to top Go down
ryan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: narative   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 5:56 pm

the hare and the tortoise

in a day a hare came to challenge everyone in a running competition, he say no one can beat me in running competition, than come a turtle, he said what about me? the turtle said, the hare starting to laugh, you really think you can beat me ? ask the hare, yes i believe i can beat you, than the competition is begin, the hare running as fast as possible and he look at back, he left the turtle far away and he think he can take a rest for a while, but when he wake up the turtle is only one inch to the finish line the hare running again but he can't make it and the turtle come as a winner
Back to top Go down
Handryan Kawuwung
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:52 pm

The hare and Tortoise

There lived a hare and tortoise in a woods. Hare have a high running speed, but in a time a tortoise challange hare for running competition. But, easily hare say can beat the tortoise. In a day of competition, hare just sleep when turtle try to running fastest as he can. But, when the hare awake in the morning tortoise near the finish line. Hare try to run fastest but he cant after the tortoise. In the end tortoise win the competition, and say slow but steady will won the race.
Back to top Go down
Kelvin Wuisan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:12 pm

There lived in forest tortoise and hare.the hare have one skill that is running. the Hare can running fast more than the other animal.In race the Hare take a nap. but when the hare woke up, the hare saw the tortoise is near from the finish line. Slow but steady progress wins the race.
Back to top Go down
Prima Mawitjere
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
Prima Mawitjere

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-31

PostSubject: Narrative Text   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptySun May 31, 2009 4:39 am

Once upon a time, there lived in forest tortoise and hare. According to The hare, he is the fastest runner in forest. One day, a tortoise challanged the hare for race. and so the hare accepted the challange, but with arrogantness. In the competition day, the hare ran very fast but when he look back, the tortoise is far from his sight. So, the hare took a rest for long time under the tree. When the hare awoke, he saw the tortoise is near from the finish line. When he saw the tortoise, the hare run as fast as he could for reach the finish . But he lose and the tortoise won the race. just slow but steady progress, will win the game.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kelvin Wuisan
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:30 pm

There lived in forest tortoise and hare. Hare have a high running speed, but in a time a tortoise challange hare for running competition. But, easily hare say can beat the tortoise.the turtle said, the hare starting to laugh, you really think you can beat me ? ask the hare, yes i believe i can beat you, than the competition is begin, the hare running as fast as possible and he look at back, he left the turtle far away and he think he can take a rest for a while, but when he wake up the turtle is only one inch to the finish line the hare running again but he can't make it and the turtle come as a winner.

Jason Lahagina XI IA 2
Back to top Go down
lahagina jason
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 5:26 pm

There lived in forest tortoise and hare. Hare
have a high running speed, but in a time a tortoise challange hare for
running competition. But, easily hare say can beat the tortoise.the
turtle said, the hare starting to laugh, you really think you can beat
me ? ask the hare, yes i believe i can beat you, than the competition
is begin, the hare running as fast as possible and he look at back, he
left the turtle far away and he think he can take a rest for a while,
but when he wake up the turtle is only one inch to the finish line the
hare running again but he can't make it and the turtle come as a winner. Basketball Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tortoise and The Hare   The Tortoise and The Hare Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
binsus tomohon : english forum :: Short Texts :: Monologue Texts :: Narrative-
Jump to: