binsus tomohon : english forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
binsus tomohon : english forum

this is where we share and learn together to get to know the world of English

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
we are glad to face this upcoming holidays due to the ramadhan
STUDENTS WHO HAVE NOT REGISTERED YET, please, SIGN UP WITH THE FORUM ASAP
Visit the official website of SMA Kristen 2 BINSUS Tomohon at http://www.binsus-tomohon.org
Don't forget to fulfil any tasks of you by posting as many as possible into the thread or topic provided
reach us by email to : smakr2_binsus_tomohon@yahoo.com
Please, register using your real name so admin or moderators can recognize you very well for the sake of your score assessed
Any unreal or strange user names will be deleted by admin in terms of precautions
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Christmas Greetings 2008
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 5:51 pm by Grace Montolalu

» Share your gossips!
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:57 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» Laser engraving and cutting machine from Jinan K-Ring Technology Company
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 3:50 pm by kringlaserengraver

» Debating World
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2009 2:21 pm by Admin

» a toy for a big boy
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:35 pm by chintia Loginsi

» The Three Little Pigs
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:50 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» The Dog Bride
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:22 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the mouse,the frog and the hawk
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 4:17 pm by Prima Mawitjere

» the trhee fhises
Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 3:38 pm by Prima Mawitjere

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Formal Letters

Go down 
+53
elisa naomi
winda lely
vini koropit
Djamen Berlian
Yus Mayuntu
Riska Tintingon
mega pantow
Injilia Sambow
chintia Loginsi
christie Dewi
Deni Salmon 182
Handryan Kawuwung
Hermanus Rondonuwu
Barct Mandang
jerry_kondoy
ivon kristi
felastri bororing
Devis Mamahit
josua
gladys
Axel
Margaretha lamaranti
ireine Tangian
Maria Kelo
Rebeca Palit
Oktavianus Yus
christian liempepas
fredy abraham antolis
Kelvin Wuisan
jason lahagina
Indra Kountur
Virginia Carrol
Marlan Pangkong
Chlaudia Mokoagouw
ey3R07
adisa manangkalangi
christel sambou
lady rorong
stephanie emor
Alexander Pontoh
dwinita_palilu
Franklin Korua
jerry tatuwo
jesica mikha
charles pontoh
prima
pingkan rumende
Mardiana Maweikere
meyske
Yesi Paat
staysi wullur
Koinonia
Emmor
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Deni Salmon 182
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Formal Letters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 10:48 pm

March, 15 th 2009

Mr Herman
Director of Chips Computer
Samrat street, Tikala
Manado

Dear Mr Herman,

I one of your customer that use your pc product, in first time it's work very well but this last month that pc is broke with no causes.
I want your company to take a responsibility to your broke product, because I still have one year guarante from your corporation.
I hope, you can help me.
Thank. I want you to reply it soon.

Your Sincerely

Prof. Deni Salmon
Back to top Go down
dwinita_palilu
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Formal Letter by Dwinita Palilu XI Ilmu Alam 1   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 am

March 7th, 2009

Director of Indosat Company
17 BSD Street
Jakarta

Dear Mr. Leon,

I am an indosat's customer. I am using im3 card, and I have a problem when I used it for internet connection. Sometimes the signal is going to be low and no signal. The modem had been check by repairman twice, but there was no problem with the modem. When I used the im3 card on my hand phone, the signal was strength.

I always connect to internet according to my job. So, I hope you give your internet service better than before to all of you costumers, and both of us can do our activities properly.

Through this letter, I hope you can action this problem seriously and I am waiting for your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Dwinita Palilu
Back to top Go down
christie Dewi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
christie Dewi

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:08 pm

13 March, 2009

Mr. Wahyudi
Director
PT.TELKOMSEL Leader

I;m a user in telkomsel. I’ve problem with telkomsel network. Early, the telkomsel network can using in another area, but now, the telkomsel networknot be use in another area. So, i need attention from TELKOMSEL.
For attention, thank you.

Your sincerely,

Christie Pelealu
Back to top Go down
chintia Loginsi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Tomohon, 12th March 2009

Mr. Mario L
Leader of NOKIA cell
In Manado

Dear Mr. Mario
I am consumer of NOKIA Product. In this letter, I want to talk about my hand phone’s problem.
Last month, I bought hand phone in NOKIA cell. Because I have a card of NOKIA’S cell, I want to fix my hand phone. I hope you can attention.

The consumer

Chintia Salele
Back to top Go down
Injilia Sambow
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm

August, 3rd 1992

Mr. Fandy
First love street

Dear Mr. Fandy
According to our agreement that we make together, that the car I bought from you the car has guaranty and I believe in you.
But now, a car is damaged the horn is not function with good. And I go to workshop for repairing my car. But the guaranty that you give to me is expired.
I hope you will justify your mistake and thank you very much.

Sinserely,

Injilia Sambow.
Back to top Go down
mega pantow
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Mega Pantow XI ILMU ALAM 2   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 4:32 pm

9th March, 2009

Mrs. Ivon K. Lupy
Finance Manager
Handphone Company
Indonesia, Manado

Dear Mrs. Ivon K. Lupy
I have problem with my handphone. I feel useless. My handphone already is bought two days ago, but my battery in handphone cannot use again.
I hope PT. Indo Cellular can give guaranty. I hope my handphone can is changed with the new. And I hope the changed of this handphone will happen soon.
So, I will this letter has a reply. For your care and time, Isay thank you.

Yours sincerely

Mega Pretty Pantow
Customer
Back to top Go down
Riska Tintingon
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
Riska Tintingon

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Judicial Letters Riska Tintingon   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:42 pm

Wusa, September 27th 2009
Miss. Akemi Sherry
Aoi Street J123
Tokyo, Japan 88888

Dear Miss. Akemi,
According our agreement at the SIDOU auditory about useful from good water in some province, I send this letter for know how the certain from this agreement.
Your corporation was promise on the August 8th, 2009 that we will serve water for help some place that has not good water for their healthy. But until now, your coordinator in sector transferring never calls me and become misunderstanding. And, for you know your corporation just gives our customer confuse.
I hope you can attend and understand what I mean. Because we don’t like to make a relationship with the corporation that not make their agreement. Thank you.

Yours sincerely

Riska Christina D. Tintingon
Back to top Go down
Yus Mayuntu
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 5:57 pm

The system of respiration from reptilian

General, reptilian breath with lungs beside lungs. In turtle, respiration helped by thin shin with much of blood capiler around kloaka. Kloaka is the end for reproduction metabolism, kidney metabolism,and food digestion.
In reptilian, air enter through nose, then trakea, bronkus and lungs. The nose placed in head ed ge or snout, the air inspiration and expiration from outerand inside lungs happen because muscle contraction in rib.
Back to top Go down
Djamen Berlian
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
Djamen Berlian

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 9:46 am

Apryl 1St 2009
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20500, United States

Dear Mr.President
I want to complaint about your work. I think you not good person, because time your became a leader country is broke.
You make people to suffer, to famine, expecially kids, you're not care about them.
You must have change about your leader. You must make people feel a beautiful of life.
The last i say thank you for your attention and time.

Your sincerely
Berlian
Back to top Go down
vini koropit
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
vini koropit

Female Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 am

Apr, 01 2009
Rental ULTRA Disc
Manager,Mr. Grentino
Tomohon Street
Tomohon, North Sulawesi

Dear Mr. Grentino,
I have problem about your service. When I rent your film, you said the CD in good condition. But, when I play the disc many problems.
So, I hope you can change it.

Sincerely

Vini Koropit
Back to top Go down
winda lely
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: complain to nokia corporation   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 12:10 pm

March, 9th 2009
Director of Nokia Corporation
Blue Wind Street, 09
Finland, 920909

Dear director,
I am Nokia costumer. I have a hand phone from Nokia Corporation. The type of my hand phone is Nokia 6030. I bought the hand phone about one week ago. In the box all of the support equipment is in. I bought my hand phone at ITC Manado.
But, when I want to listening radio and will use headset, I can’t hear voice. And when I try to use the headset in another hand phone the result is same. The headset is dysfunction.
I hope you as the Director of Nokia Corporation can account of this mistake. And I hope the mistake like this not happened again. So, Nokia don’t loss the belief from costumers.

Costumer,

Winda Lely oroh
Back to top Go down
elisa naomi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
elisa naomi

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:01 am

Los Angeles, California -

Richard I. Fine
468 North Camden Drive, Suite 200
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Tel: (310) 277-5833
Facsimile: (310) 277-1543
February 23, 2009

To: AskDOJ@usdoj.gov

Hon. Eric Holder
Attorney General
U.S. Department of Justice
950 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, D.C., 20530-0001

Re: Supplement to Add to the Criminal Complaint and Request for Investigation
for
Violation of the Implied Right of Honest Services and Other Appropriate Charges
Filed February 2, 2009:

(9) All California Judges Receiving Immunity from Prosecution Pursuant to
Senate Bill SBX2 11 Signed by the Governor and "Chaptered" as
California Law on February 20, 2009;
(10) California Supreme Court Chief Justice Ronald M. George;
(11) California Supreme Court Associate Justice Marvin R. Baxter;
(12) California Supreme Court Associate Justice Ming Chin; and
(13) California Associate Supreme Court Justice Carol A. Corrigan.

Dear Attorney General Holder:

On February 2, 2009, the aforementioned "Criminal Complaint" was
filed via e mail with a "hard copy" and supporting documents sent by
overnight mail. On February 2, 2009, a "Notice of Filing Criminal
Complaint" was filed in the California Supreme Court case of Fine v. State
Bar of California, Supreme Court Case No. S168418. On February 11, 2009, nine
days later the lobbyists of the Judicial Council of California, the Los Angeles
Superior Court and the California Judges Association, introduced Senate Bill SBX
2 11 through Senate President Pro Tem Darryl Steinberg. According to the Senate
Committee Report attached hereto, the "source" of the bill was the
"Administrative Office of the Courts", which is part of the Judicial
Council of California. The bill passed the California State Senate on February
14, 2009, passed the California Assembly on February 15, 2009 and was signed
into law on February 20, 2009 by Governor Schwartzenegger as part of the
"Budget Package".

Your Sincerely
Elisabet Pangau
Back to top Go down
prily kapoh
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
prily kapoh

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: complaint latter   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 am

0000 McDougal Rd, #123
Del Valle, TX 78000
February 12, 1994

Magnon Computer Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 3919
El Camino, AZ 80006

Gentlemen:

This letter is in reference to my purchase of a Magnon JX-200 inkjet printer from Best Price #104 in Austin, Texas on November 11, 1993. Specifically, I am writing about your company's rejection of my request for a rebate as advertised for JX-200 printer.

I originally paid $269.97 (excluding tax) for the Magnon JX-200 inkjet printer and have since been waiting for the promised $30 Magnon rebate which was advertised by your company. I just received your letter and was surprised to find you had rejected my rebate claim. I believed I had made it clear as to the reason why I could not provide you with all of the material requested on the rebate coupon, particularly the serial number label from the shipping box, in the original letter (January 15) I sent you with the claim.

Once again, let me emphasize that there were no coupons available at the time when I purchased the BJ-200. Even after repeated visits to Best Price, I did not receive coupons until three weeks later. Unfortunately I had already disposed of the shipping box and consequently the serial number label attached to it and was unable to provide it as requested by the rebate instructions.

This was the reason that I sent a photocopy of the purchase receipt in the original letter even though it was not required. I am now including the original letter with the photocopy of the purchase receipt and a photocopy of the serial number located at the rear of the printer.

Although I am quite happy with the printer, I am very concerned about the problems I am having with this rebate. Especially disturbing is the fact that you stamped MUST BE RESUBMITTED AND POSTMARKED BY JANUARY 31, 1994 on the letter you sent me while the envelope (photocopy included) clearly shows that it was not mailed until February 4, 1994.

In the interest of fair play and in keeping a future customer satisfied, I hope there will be no further delays in resolving this problem. I expect to receive the rebate within the month and thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Maria S. Alguien
Encl.: Copies of original letter, sales receipt, serial number
Back to top Go down
rani pesoth
binsus newbie
binsus newbie

Female Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:16 am

April 14th 2009
Geovano Rondo
Okoy Village
Tomohon City, 95632

Dear Sir or Madam:
I am writing to dispute a $62 charge on my bill,
and I hope you can help me.
The amount of the Dec. 13 purchase at BeeJay's
Place was actually $40. Please credit my account for $22, plus any
finance or other related charges, and send me an accurate statement.

Enclosed is a copy of my charge slip from BeeJay's
and the incorrect bill.
Thank you for resolving this matter before my
next payment is due.

Sincerely,

Mrs. CArolina Pesoth
Back to top Go down
firsie kalangi
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
firsie kalangi

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:18 am

111 White Horse Lane
Austin, TX 78728
8 October 1994

Director of Consumer Relations
Cincinnati Microwave
One Microwave Plaza
Miami, TX 75249

Dear Director:

I am writing you concerning the purchase and subsequent return of a Waveport 5000 I made on 10 August 1994 in the amount of $225.

On 10 August 1994, I purchased a Waveport 5000 from your company in the amount of $225. This price included a two-day delivery and a 60-day money-back trial offer. The $225 was immediately charged to my Ritz card. However, this product did not perform satisfactorily, and on 15 August, I decided to return the Waveport 5000 to your company. When I spoke to one of your company's representatives by phone, I was informed that the shipping and handling charges, as well as the price of the Waveport 5000, would be credited to my account. I shipped the item by UPX and was notified 19 August of its receipt. Today, October 7, I received a statement for my Ritz card. And as of today, no credit has been applied to my account for either the Waveport 5000 or the shipping and handling charges.

If the Waveport 5000 was charged to my account immediately when I ordered it, I fail to understand why the same promptness was not used in crediting my account immediately upon receipt of the returned item. There is no real excuse for this delay other than someone not wanting to take the necessary time in crediting my account. These finance charges, as well as this letter, could have been avoided if your employees had been as prompt in crediting my account as they were in charging to it. It is not my responsibility to pay for your company's lack of promptness and I rightfully deserve a refund to any and all finance charges that may be applied during this time period.

Your company's quick detection products have greatly helped me in the past, and I would like nothing more than a quick solution for my problem so that I may be a customer of yours in the future.

Sincerely,

Firsie I Kalangi
Encl.: Copies of sales receipt and credit card statement
Back to top Go down
prily kapoh
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
prily kapoh

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:19 am

0000 McDougal Rd, #123
Del Valle, TX 78000
February 12, 1994

Magnon Computer Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 3919
El Camino, AZ 80006

Gentlemen:

This letter is in reference to my purchase of a Magnon JX-200 inkjet printer from Best Price #104 in Austin, Texas on November 11, 1993. Specifically, I am writing about your company's rejection of my request for a rebate as advertised for JX-200 printer.

I originally paid $269.97 (excluding tax) for the Magnon JX-200 inkjet printer and have since been waiting for the promised $30 Magnon rebate which was advertised by your company. I just received your letter and was surprised to find you had rejected my rebate claim. I believed I had made it clear as to the reason why I could not provide you with all of the material requested on the rebate coupon, particularly the serial number label from the shipping box, in the original letter (January 15) I sent you with the claim.

Once again, let me emphasize that there were no coupons available at the time when I purchased the BJ-200. Even after repeated visits to Best Price, I did not receive coupons until three weeks later. Unfortunately I had already disposed of the shipping box and consequently the serial number label attached to it and was unable to provide it as requested by the rebate instructions.

This was the reason that I sent a photocopy of the purchase receipt in the original letter even though it was not required. I am now including the original letter with the photocopy of the purchase receipt and a photocopy of the serial number located at the rear of the printer.

Although I am quite happy with the printer, I am very concerned about the problems I am having with this rebate. Especially disturbing is the fact that you stamped MUST BE RESUBMITTED AND POSTMARKED BY JANUARY 31, 1994 on the letter you sent me while the envelope (photocopy included) clearly shows that it was not mailed until February 4, 1994.

In the interest of fair play and in keeping a future customer satisfied, I hope there will be no further delays in resolving this problem. I expect to receive the rebate within the month and thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

Prily R Kapoh
Encl.: Copies of original letter, sales receipt, serial number
Back to top Go down
g.t rondo
binsus newbie
binsus newbie
g.t rondo

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 9:41 am

Dear Friska:

One of my employees, Collin Powers, attended your June 6 class in St. Louis and was very
disappointed with the quality of the course. Specifically, the content did not
match the course outline in your advertisements. Although the agenda listed
three topics having to do with conflict resolution, less than half an hour was
spent addressing those issues. Additionally, the instructor’s knowledge was
inadequate to deal with the technical questions from the class.

I spoke to the instructor briefly at the end of the class, and he agreed the
questions and customer situations brought up in class were beyond his
experience.

In light of the expectations raised by your course announcement, I think we
are entitled to a refund of our $350 registration fee. A copy of that
registration form is attached.

Should you need to discuss the class situation with me or Mr. Powers in more
detail, you may reach us at 123-4567.

Sincerely,

Geo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formal Letters   Formal Letters - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Formal Letters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
binsus tomohon : english forum :: Short Texts :: Functional Texts :: Judicial Letters-
Jump to: